The Story So Far ...

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Blog Round-Up

January can be a quiet month, but for me there's been quite a bit going on. As well as reeling from the news that Alvar has won a Discovering Diamonds Special Award, and a Chill with a Book Readers' Award, I'm busy working on my contribution to In Bed with the British, which will be published by Pen & Sword books later on this year. But I shall still be blogging.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor


My aim for this year is to post four or five times a month. These posts will comprise:~


  • A Review/Interview
  • Some midweek musings about writing, generally
  • A guest post where an author writes about music
  • A 'Right to Reply'  - where three authors tell me, and each other, about aspects of their chosen period of history
  • And an extra post, like this one, or an interview, when there are five weeks in the month


As well as being part of the Editorial Team for EHFA - and please get in touch if you would like to write for us - I have two other sites:

My Time Traveller blog is where you'll find my ramblings about my ramblings. These posts go out monthly. Ish.

My Lighting Up the Dark Ages site is more like a website, but there you'll find the occasional blog post about history, and all the latest news about my books.

Since I'm talking about other blogs, please let me direct you to another page on this one, where you will find lots of other really good blogs.

We also have a dedicated blog for 1066 Turned Upside Down

and you can find me on Twitter
and Facebook




Look out for February blogs, which will include a rather lively 'Dark Ages Right to Reply', a review of a great new book, the second in the 'Writing to Music' series, an interview with Janet Wertman, author of Jane the Quene, and over on the Time Traveller blog, we're deep in historical Wales...

No comments:

Post a Comment